Tuesday, August 18, 2015

creek therapy

I got the email that my sell order went through. Now I have to figure out what goes on taxes next year. Maybe Obama will redo the tax code and I won't have to worry about it? More likely he'll declare martial law and I still won't have to worry about it :)


I caught some nice fish tonight. One really nice crappie. I was going to do some shooting, but when the fish are biting you fish. I can shoot tomorrow.

I haven't heard back from any foundation people yet. Now that the sell order went through I'm going to call the roof contractor tomorrow and get that started.

I didn't go to town today. You probably know that since I didn't pretend to call you :) I was a little too distracted. I'll stop at Walmart after Sam's club and then head to the vet to get the dog food. I still had some to feed the dogs with, but it's getting down to the bottom of the bin.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment