Monday, August 17, 2015

Plano

Actually talked to Jessica on the phone today. She's so busy I can understand. We're going to meet on Wednesday at Sam's and then go to lunch. I hope I can remember to take ice with me. All Sam's has is huge bags of ice and I don't need that much to get home with the food I buy.


I told you Marie and her family are working on the house in Plano. She sent me a picture of her kids cleaning on the apples in the back yard. That brings back memories. I used to pay the kids by the bucket to pick the apples up out of the yard. There were many years I felt like chopping that damn tree down, but I never did. It is the best shade back there. My grandson Curtis is the tall skinny kid in the middle.

Jessica is going to Plano this weekend to visit some friends and take a look at their house. They're in the same situation I am. They have to rent their house out in Somonauk. I hope it works out better for them than it is for me. She'd going to hook up with Marie and see if she can find some more yoga stuff in the basement.

No word on the roof repair estimate yet. It's probably going to be thousands instead of hundreds. I have suspended all buying of non-essentials until I get this taken care off.

It almost seems unfair for me to just tell you about what's going on in my life. I have all kinds of questions about what's going on where you are, but no way for you to let me know. I appreciate you hearing me out though.

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment