Saturday, August 22, 2015

weekend vindication

Hey Frank. It's the weekend again, and you know how I hate weekends. The four-wheelers were back this weekend.
I yelled at them once and then they just kept coming back and harassing me. This particular gentleman drove up, parked his ATV right below my trailer and tried taunting me on several occasions. More on him later.

According to Indiana Code - Section 14-16-1-23 it's illegal to drive an off-road vehicle down a stream. I tried to tell them that, but they didn't seem to care. One of them misrepresented himself as a sheriff. Turns out he has a relative who's a sheriff. Not quite the same thing.

I called the conservation officer who lives up the road. He came down and waited for them. The guy in the picture was arrested for public intoxication and driving an ATV while under the influence. He blew a 1.2. The limit is 0.8. He was kind of drunk.

I hope the four wheeler stuff stops now. I think being arrested is probably going to put a damper on their fun. Maybe they'll have it someplace else now.

Other than that it was a pretty nice day. The weather was good. I figured out how to do an inner join for one of Rick's projects. It's for a database audit. He still can't figure out how to get me permission to connect to the official system. Scary since he actually taught Linux administration at the college level :)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment